Golf Retail Cashier Ft
About the Job
Our Cashiers are responsible for cultivating an efficient and friendly guest experience while maintaining the "Sure No Problem" customer service philosophy during the last phase of a customer's visit with Worldwide Golf. They are responsible for all customer transactions, ensuring guest satisfaction at the service desk and proper control of all cash and media materials.
- Ensure each customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing an effective and efficient customer-friendly environment, greeting and acknowledging each customer, exceptional standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of the "Sure No Problem" customer service standards.
- Process information and merchandise through computer and POS register system.
- Assure the completion of all POS transactions while maintaining proper control of all cash and media at the POS registers according to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance of company policies, procedures and practices; supports Worldwide Golf's loss prevention efforts.
- Assist in providing exceptional Customer Service, floor moves, housekeeping, display maintenance and merchandise replenishment as needed.
- Recognize ways to improve internal processes and create solutions to meet the customer's needs.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a positive, guest-centric attitude by listening, understanding and responding to guest needs while being committed to the Customer First philosophy.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with associates and customers.
- Thorough knowledge of processing information and merchandise via a computer and POS register system; ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, climbing, crouching, kneeling and climbing a ladder; ability to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds at any given time.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- 3-6 months of related experience