About the Job
The Club Repair Specialist performs all club performance modifications according to customer's needs and providing the customer a superior club repair experience by providing product and service recommendations, and constructing or modifying clubs as needed. The Club Repair Specialist will manage inventory through accurately recording shop consumption, usage and waste.
- Conduct positive and exceptional club-fitting processes and solutions to meet each and every customer's needs.
- Operate general phone systems and basic computer applications.
- Share knowledge with others effectively.
- Communicate effectively and prioritize tasks appropriately, promoting the customer experience.
- Operate shop equipment safely by complying with workplace safety programs.
- Show accuracy in completing all order forms and repair tags.
- Thorough knowledge of club-making and repair techniques, product features and their benefits.
- Recognize ways to improve processes.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a positive, guest-centric attitude by listening, understanding and responding to guest needs while being committed to the "Sure No Problem" philosophy.
- Prior working knowledge of custom fitting and club repair principles is a must!
- Work with and be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, fumes and airborne particles; operate and use all equipment necessary to run the department.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all associates and customers.
- Thorough knowledge of processing information and merchandise via a computer and POS register system; operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Have a working knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, inventory, Internet and order processing systems.
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret business reports, correspondence and procedures effectively while also accurately presenting information and responding to questions; ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
- Freely access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area by standing, walking, stooping, crawling, climbing, crouching and kneeling and lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds at any given time.
- Work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- 12-24 months of related experience