About the Job
Founded in 1916, Keds® redefined footwear with the introduction of the Champion sneaker. The iconic design was one of the first options to provide women with accessible, fashionable footwear and ignited a style revolution. Over the past 100 years, Keds® have been worn by iconic women such as Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Jackie O and Yoko Ono. In 2015, Keds® introduced the Ladies First Since 1916 platform in over 80 global markets and launched a powerful new era in its history. 2016 marks the brand's centennial year, celebrating 100 years of fashionable footwear and a passion for female empowerment. At Keds, we're dedicated to our consumers and proud of our heritage. We are focused on pushing the brand forward in innovative and unexpected ways. We are seeking passionate people to join our collaborative team during a truly momentous year for the brand.
As part of the creative team this in-house photographer produces photo content according to the brand requirements. This position will be responsible for maintaining a consistent brand story, imagery and color, and for producing exciting, engaging content that elevates the brand across channels.
- Collaborates with marketing teams on creating photography solutions consistent with the marketing strategy, seasonal direction and brand guidelines.
- Photograph and style product shots and brand imagery projects as defined.
- Product Photography: Follow and executing on Keds styling standards for laydowns across all product categories and with keen eye for consistency
- Model Photography: Ability to also shoot models/people on location or in studio
- Maintains the brand voice across all photography work.
- File management including but not limited to processing files and retouching images.
- Manages the production timeline for photography completion.
- Maintains photography equipment.
- Maintains all photographic images and related databases.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company's AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Photography or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years of photography experience.
- Consumer product experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of professional DSLR cameras, lenses, strobe/studio lighting, composition and photo styling.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite & industry standard software: Photoshop, Camera Raw, Light Room and Capture One Pro.
- Must have experience in shooting, lighting, processing, retouching photos
- Capturing 360 imagery is beneficial
- Understanding of file naming, metadata and digital asset management required
- Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Video experience a plus
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).