Wilson Sporting Goods Co. Ada, OH
About the Job
What You'll Do
This position involves operating a Singer sewing maching to sew linings to leather panels used in the manufacturing of footballs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align panel and lining using notching.
- Sew panel and lining together using Singer sewing machine with foot pedal and width gauge.
- Cut off excess string and trim excess lining, stack, and count panels.
- Remove and replace panels from transporter boxes.
- Maintain machine with oil, thread, etc.
- Keep necessary clerical records and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle simple tools.
- Ability to communicate and take direction well with fellow co-workers and supervisors.
What We're Looking For
The qualified candidate will have one (1) year or less of factory experience. A high school diploma or GED will be required for this position.
What We'll Provide
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Starting pay is $12.07 per hour and this is an incentive based position. 1st shift hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 6:00 am - 3:00 pm; Friday 6:00 am - 12:00 pm with occasional overtime as needed.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.