About the Job
Backed by a name that's been in the business for 86 years, William Hill US has proven to be leader in the rapid growth of the legalized sports betting industry. Our in-house product development team is dedicated to engineering cutting-edge sports betting technology to its evolving customer base. Reporting to our Director of Product Development, you will collaborate with cross-functional tech teams and other business stakeholders to create an award-winning mobile application that leads to an elevated customer experience that is second to none.
Have a passion for developing mobile applications? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment, surrounded my other creative minds? Well then, keep reading...
What You Will Do...
- Design and develop mobile apps for next-generation customer betting devices
- Support new and existing products and software
- Integrate with cross platforms: web, mobile, and tablet devices for customers
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units in an Agile Scrum environment
- Think big, provide ideas on how to make the mobile application better
- Meet deadlines set forth by the leadership team
- Work with QA/Automation team to test code prior to production release
Does this sound like you?...
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS mobile apps in a production environment
- Strong experience with native iOS development using Objective-C
- Use of RESTful API integration with JSON
- Understanding of WebView including UIWebView and WKWebView
- Strong experience with detecting device's location including GPS
- Experience with Mobile CI Automation
- Understand mobile UX/UI design for iOS device/platform
- Knowledgeof network security
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to type and talk on the phone for extended periods of time
- Regular attendance in the office