Whole Foods Shopper
About the Job
Whole Foods Market is hiring for In Store Shoppers for 4 am and 6 am shifts.
This job posting only applies to these specific shifts only!
We are only considering candidates who are able to meet the shift availability.
Pay Rate: $15/hour to shop! No experience required.
At Whole Foods Market, we’re committed to providing record-setting grocery delivery services to our Prime Now customers. This is a fast-growing program and candidates who are passionate about our quality products and great customer service will be a great fit. We think you’ll agree that it’s a great time to join #TeamWFM.
As an In-Store Shopper, you’ll fulfill Amazon Prime Now customer orders, preparing Whole Foods Market products for delivery and/or pickup. Our offerings will continue to evolve and you’ll shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food, household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer’s needs. We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and Sunday – our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
- Average shifts are 4-6 hours long
- Ability to start at 4 am TWILIGHT or 6 am EARLY BIRD shifts.
- Proficiency with technology – Shoppers will use handheld mobile device technology for orders
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order accuracy
- Fulfill online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and safe
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.
- Excellent communication and teamwork
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, regulatory measures and safety policies
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- High school degree or equivalent diploma
Physical Working Conditions
- Standing/walking for duration of shift
- Repetitive use of hands: single grasping, fine manipulation, lifting, pushing and pulling
- Some reaching above and below shoulder height.
- Some exposure to dust, fumes and chemicals.
- May need to use a ladder or stool to reach product or supplies.
- Exposure to continuous background and occasional loud noises.
- Any item over 40 pounds requires a team lift.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.