At Whole Foods Market, we're working to nourish people and the planet. We’re committed to providing record-setting grocery delivery services to our Whole Foods Market On Amazon (WFMOA) customers. This fast-growing program requires talented, resilient, and purpose-driven teams who
are passionate about our quality products and great customer service. We think you’ll
agree that it’s a great time to join #TeamWFM.
The Supervisor, WFMOA: E-Commerce requires you to lean into five key areas: safety, quality, customer service, productivity, and fun.
On a daily basis, you can expect to support the WFMOA E-Commerce team by:
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all Team Members.
- Reviewing the work forecasts and uphold productivity and utilization requirements to meet the overall WFMOA objectives.
- Partnering with other departments to ensure a timely process flow in and out of stores and helping meet customer order times.
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement initiatives.
- Balancing labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all production goals.
- Embracing a start-up mentality and emphasize “have fun.”
Supervisors are responsible for ensuring Team Members are properly trained and prepared to focus on their jobs. You will assist Team Leadership in implementing and administering processes and daily work flow. This includes reporting and task delegation in areas including productivity, quality, safety, and customer service - as a means for achieving or exceeding Whole Foods Market expectations. The Supervisor supports Team Members and Team Leadership in ensuring daily operations run smoothly.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate process flow to ensure products are dispatched on time to meet on-line customer delivery promise
- Maintain awareness of in-store customer needs and direct Team Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds promptly to customer requests and questions.
- Direct and assign job duties for Team Members
- Partner with leadership in all areas to ensure successful and continuous operations
- Train, audit, and support Team Members to perform WFMOA standard operating procedures
- Ensure Team Members have the proper tools to perform their jobs and communicate repair or replacement when needed to leadership
- Report and escalate systemic issues as necessary and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate and/or perform shopping duties to support their TMs and WFMOA needs
- Review and honor Standard Operating Procedures according to WFMOA practices
Identify, address and resolve safety issues
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months retail experience for employees in a retail, distribution, or logistics environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and or evenings
- Availability to work overtime during peak seasons and as needed year-round
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and operations-related applications including scheduling and ordering software
- Prior experience leading others
- Ownership in your work and team
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and prioritize with little guidance
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company
- Demonstrates exceptional level of knowledge surrounding (new) products, item location,
pricing and awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal)
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.