Part-Time Whole Body Team Member
About the Job
Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service in the Whole Body department. Sell and stock nutritional supplements, body care, and other products. Build and maintain attractive displays in accordance with regional Whole Body standards.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and guidelines (DSHEA - Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act in the US and Canada; complimentary medicine in the UK) when assisting customers in selecting products that best suit their needs.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Log, process, and retrieve customer special orders, as needed.
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature and sweep logs, as required.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Ability to understand and convey to others the differentiating factors about our products
- Ability to sell proactively
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with DSHEA (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act) in the US and Canada or regulations regarding complimentary medicine in the UK
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Team Oriented
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.