Provide support as a member of the Juice Bar team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Juice Bar floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Produce standards. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team members.
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Prepare all juice bar drinks ordered consistently and safely while maintaining high productivity levels
- Uphold organic standards for produce.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Stock and clean produce shelves and displays.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping environment by sweeping floors and completing sweep logs.
- Assist with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
Ability to follow instructions and procedures
Ability to sell proactively
Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department
Effective time management skills
Strong work ethic and integrity
Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
Ability to work in a wet and cold environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Previous Juice Bar experience preferred
- Customer Service Focus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.