Are you a Foodie seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where you’ll work in a professional environment, with the highest quality ingredients and have a true work-life balance! We are currently hiring for a variety of roles with different schedules and FT & PT status available, depending on the role.
Here is a list of our Team Departments and the kinds of Team Member roles you may be considered for:
• Prepared Foods: Cook (Prep, Pizza), Team Member (Deli Counter, Sandwich Maker, Hot Food/Salad Bar Runner), Dishwasher
• Bakery: Baker, Cake Decorator, Team Member (Counter service, Packaging, Coffee)
• Customer Service/Store Support: Cashier, Cashier Assistant (Bagging, Carts)
• Grocery: Team Member (Stocking frozen, dairy, bulk items) – Day and Overnight shifts
• Whole Body: Team Member (Stocking vitamins, supplements, body care, clothing, gifts)
• Meat: Team Member (Counter service, Oven ready prep), Meat Cutter
• Seafood: Team Member (Counter service, Oven ready prep)
• Specialty (Beer/Wine/Cheese): Team Member (Pub Service, Cheese Cutting/Wrapping)
• Produce/Floral: Team Member (Stocking, Floral Arrangement), Production(Fruit Cutting)
Apply today and check your email for next steps and complete the assessment!
Whole Foods Market Team Members perform all functions related to answering customer questions, assisting customers in finding products, and providing excellent customer service.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
o No prior retail experience is required for entry level positions.
o Ability to sell proactively.
o Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
o Strong attention to detail.
o Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
o Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
o Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
o Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organization skills.
o Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
o Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency. o Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals. Physical Requirements / Working Conditions.
o Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
o In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
o Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
o Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
o Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals. o Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
o Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
o Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
o Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
o May require use of ladders.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.