Full-Time Bakery Production Team Member
About the Job
Produce doughs, mixes, cakes, cookies, pastries, and other bakery products. Set and maintain attractive bakery displays.
- Produce doughs, mixes, cakes, cookies, pastries, bars, cupcakes, parfaits and other bakery products.
- Produce in-house products to daily par levels, as specified on the production sheets.
- Complete production and spoilage records.
- Prepare, package, weigh, and price bakery products for sale.
- Monitor product quality and freshness and ensure proper rotation or product.
- Provide outstanding customer service; ensure customer needs are met in a timely fashion.
- Follow department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking of product.
- Maintain a clean and well organized work area.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
- Ability to follow a production schedule and prioritize tasks
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Basic math skills necessary for recipe conversions and/or modifications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- Team Oriented
- Bakery Production
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.