As a Crew Member at Wendy’s, you’re part of the family from Day 1.
We get you. We got you. Here’s what you can expect as a Crew Member on our team:
- Perks – FREE MEALS while you’re working, 401(k) and employee assistance program for all employees. Plus PTO and healthcare benefits for qualifying employees
- Career Growth – Wanna move up? We have opportunities to grow within and beyond our restaurants
- Flexible schedule – Full-time, or just a few hours a week? We have a schedule to fit your needs
- Paid Training – First job? Never worked in a restaurant? Our comprehensive training program will make sure you’re ready to deliver great food and great service
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
What you bring to the table:
- A positive attitude; you always pitch in and help your fellow crew and customers
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something good
- If something doesn't seem right, you make it right
You must be willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift
- Use restaurant equipment such as a headset, register or grill
- Follow brand standards and guidelines to prepare great food, serve our customers and maintain a clean restaurant that you’re proud to work in
For more information on specific equipment or job requirements, see the job description or talk to the hiring manager.
Real food. Real people.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer - all ages, races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.Real food. Real people.
Wendy’s has an ongoing need for this role
Pay Range: $15 - $16 Hr.