Senior Manager, Design and Construction
About the Job
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Senior Manager, Design and Construction must possess financial, technological and innovative skills necessary to develop, implement and coordinate integrated multiple multi-million dollar healthcare construction and renovation projects. Must be well versed in multiple delivery models, and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
Required Minimum Education
- Bachelor College degree in Construction Management or related field, i.e. Certified Architectural Degree or Physical Engineer preferred, or twenty (20) years experience in project management
Required Minimum Experience
- Minimum of (7-10) seven to ten years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Included in the experience should be project management of multiple jobs whose project total is equal to or greater than $50,000,000 preferred
Required Minimum Licensure/ Certification
- Within one year of being employed by WellStar, receive a Certified Healthcare Constructor Certificate, or other similar professional license, and maintain
Required Minimum Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills and leadership/management
- Computer skills including professional, written communication skills using e-mail and other written presentation programs (Powerpoint, Word, MS Office). Proficiency using MS Excel, MS Project, and experience with budgeting/ accounting web-based programs.
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!