About the Job
Have you experienced the urge to positively impact your community and the world? We are looking for superheroes who want more than a job, a purpose. Don't delay, now is the time.
At Wellstar, we all share a common goal; to provide world class healthcare to every patient, every time. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Safety Sitter postions are currently availble at all Wellstar facilities. Additional information on location will be provided. Day, night and weekend shifts available as needed. Please select preferred locations and shifts during application process.
The Safety Sitter role will primarily function as a constant observation for patients requiring continuous observation and will report changes in the patient's condition to appropriate health care team member. The Sitter will be under the direction of the registered nurse assigned to the patient being cared for or the clinical supervisor on duty.
- Wellstar is pleased to announce that we increased minimum starting rate of pay to $14.00 in 2021.
- Sitters may also be eligible to participate in our Wellstar funded Certified Nursing Assistant Training program now available at all facilities.
Apply today and a member of our recruiting team will be in touch.
Required Minimum Education
- High school diploma or equivalent from accredited program required;
- Must attend and successfully complete the WellStar Sitter Course within the first 30 days of employment.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
- Graduate from a CNA Program preferred or completion of first semester nursing clinical rotations including nursing fundamentals preferred.
Required Minimum Experience
- Previous healthcare experienced preferred.
Required Minimum Skills
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language;
- Ability to hear and see alarms and digital readouts;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills; Ability to collaborate with other healthcare providers in the provision of patient care;
- Ability to function in stressful and emergency situations is essential.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!