How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Apply today and ask about a sign on bonus!
Our Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT) play an integral role in providing excellent care to our patients. They are responsible for implementing respiratory care based on expanded knowledge and experience, delivering patient care in complex, multiple problem patient care situations, patient, family/support system education, coordination of activities, staff development, and professional and self-developmental activities, providing patient care with an understanding and awareness of age specific needs.
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy education program (CoARC or CAAHP) with minimally 20-quarter hours of science
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Required Minimum Licensure:
- NBRC credential as an advanced level RRT Respiratory Care Professional
- Hold an active GA Respiratory Care Professional License
Required Minimum Experience:
- ACLS/ BLS required
- NRP/PALS preferred
- Six (6) months preferred, At Windy Hill Hospital-LTAC requires three (3) years’ experience of ventilator management with five (5) years preferred
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!