Registered Nurse (RN)- Acute Care- Medical Surgical- Travel WEST Float
About the Job
At Wellstar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Wellstar is the largest Healthcare System in Georgia, and we hire top-rated doctors and nurses. At Wellstar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Our TRAVEL WEST (Wellstar Enterprise Support Team) is our internal travel team of nursing professionals, who support various hospitals within the organization. We are seeking experienced, high-performance, professional nurses to join our team!!!
TRAVEL WEST Med Surg Acute Care Nurses are given the opportunity for flexible self-scheduling while working in an assigned region of 3 facilities. We currently have Full-Time day, night, and seasonal shift positions available in ALL regions!!!
Ask the Talent Acquisition Consultant for more details regarding our seasonal positions!!!
Apply to this position to be considered for Full-Time Float Team opportunities throughout Wellstar!!
We have 11 hospitals and our Float Team is required to float to a specific region listed below:
Region 1 North: Kennestone, Cobb, and Paulding Hospitals
Region 2 North: Kennestone, Cobb, and North Fulton or Windy Hill Hospitals
Region 3 Central: Atlanta Medical Center, Atlanta Medical Center South, and Douglas Hospitals
Region 4 South: Atlanta Medical Center South, Spalding, and Sylvan Grove Hospitals
Region 5 South: Spalding, Sylvan Grove, and West Georgia Medical Center
RNs are supported by an engaged and caring leadership team. Our leaders round weekly and welcome open and collaborative communication. We foster growth and educational opportunities. Our leaders recognize the outstanding delivery of patient care this team provides, which often leads to facility awards, along with local and state-wide recognition.
Wellstar Full-Time Benefits & Perks!!!
- WellStar offers a great benefits package: medical, dental, vision, and 403B.
- WellStar offers paid time off (PTO) for personal use, such as vacation, holidays or sick leave.
- WellStar offers work-life balance such as:
- Tuition Assistance
- Back Up Child and/or Adult Care Advantage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Onsite Childcare Centers
- Personalized Concierge Services
Required Minimum Education:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing: Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred; National certification in area of specialty preferred.
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification:
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or hold a privilege to practice in the State of Georgia under the Enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC)” needs to replace “Active Georgia RN license required”
- Must have a current BLS/ACLS certification from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment in position based on the requirements for the specialty in which RN is hired.
Required Minimum Experience:
- 2 years RN experience required; current experience in specified area of practice.
Join us for outstanding benefits and development opportunities. We also offer state-of-the-art technology, professional support and advancement, and colleagues that rank amongst the best in the country.
Step up to your potential. Find out more and apply today!