Industry Research Analyst
About the Job
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Emerging Solutions Insight Specialist will be responsible for primary research of industry and non-industry trends, technical writing, and presenting information found. The specialist will work on a fast-paced team that will solve a variety of problems with the adaptability to adjust to timelines. The specialist will work on both sides of the problem to solution mapping where research must be done to understand the problem at its source, establish relationships with third parties, source out innovative solutions, and create Request for Information (RFIs) for Proof of Concepts (POCs). The Specialist will partner with other members of the team during POCs to document and track metrics and communicate findings to the business.
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
- 2-3 years required in experience in Business, strategy, marketplace, venture background or research vendor.
- Deep understanding of the start-up world and industry trends
- Understanding of design thinking and innovation cycles
Required Minimum Skills:
- Exhibit eagerness in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate to understand business goals across functions and diplomatically challenge the status-quo
- Above-average ability to conduct research, write, and orally communicate with clients
- Demonstrate deep insights into a single industry, or multiple industries, of standards, regulations, business models, trends and emerging technology
- Actively respect good work of teams and honor past accomplishments while pushing for necessary change
- Inspire teams to do their best work and pursue excellence in their own lives
- Empower colleagues across Wellstar Health System to do their best work by sharing knowledge and tools
- Dedicate time to listen to experts across the company, understand a variety of perspectives and strive to expand context every day
- Demonstrate courage, accept personal responsibility and inspire others through personal examples.
- Demonstrate an affinity for constantly being curious and exploring alternatives to clients’ issues. This includes demonstrating tenacity and creative thinking to solve intractable business problems systemically.
- Ability to balance curiosity with pragmatism. This skill requires the ability to recognize organizational dynamics and industry constraints that influence recommendations.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the challenges facing organizations to adopt new technologies. Expertise must extend to further understand approaches and processes that can enable an organization to turn INSIGHTS into rapid ACTIONS that deliver OUTCOMES that exceed expectations
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!