Certified Nursing Assistant - Nursing Home
About the Job
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Let's Talk about the Significant Sign-On Bonus offered to qualified CNAs
Wellstar Paulding Nursing Home - We are seeking a CNA to join our Team!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a multi-skilled caregiver who functions under the direction of the professional Charge Nurse. The CNA assists with providing safe, age appropriate care to the resident by performing basic resident care functions (i.e., ADLs, ambulation, vital signs, approved technical procedures) and performs other duties deemed necessary to ensure the delivery of preferred care. The work schedule/shift may vary/fluctuate depending on the particular needs of the unit.
Required Minimum Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Required Minimum Certification
- Completion of the State approved program for Certified Nursing Assistants and competency evaluation is required. Maintains ongoing CEU hours to maintain Certified Activity Assistant certification. BLS required.
Required Minimum Experience
- A minimum of 3 to 6 months related experience is preferred.
Required Minimum Skills
- Must complete orientation and demonstrate proficiency in required functions and tasks related to resident care.
- Must be able to read, interpret, and understand verbal instructions; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to read, write, and comprehend medical terminology; have basic math skills.
- Must be able to perform under stressful conditions.
- Must have patience tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents and family members.
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!