Cardiac Diagnostic Exercise Specialist-CV2 Cardiology
About the Job
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Cardiac Exercise Specialist functions under the direction of the Cardiac Supervisor/Manager providing age propriate patient care which addresses the biological, emotional, developmental, psychological, and educational needs of the patient/family. assists in the delivery of patient care. Educates the patients on topics such as risk factors, cardiac procedures, cardiac diet, and cholesterol.
Required Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field
Required Minimum Experience
- Experience in cardiac stress testing, (populations including cardiac patients, geriatric, and diabetics).
- Must possess knowledge of 12-lead EKG’s, coronary artery disease, blood pressure, glucose monitoring, and treatment options
- Must have a thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the heart
Required Minimum Certification
- BLS required. ACLS required
Required Minimum Skills
- Knowledge of coronary heart disease, cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology,electrocardiography, 12-lead electrocardiograms, and cardiac stress testing
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!