Accreditation and Licensure Coordinator
About the Job
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar Paulding is currently seeking a Coordinator of Accreditation and Licensure to join an amazing team!
Under the leadership of the Director of Quality and Safety Coordinator the Coordinator of Accreditation and Licensure serves as an expert to promote compliance of licensure, certification and accreditation standards among WellStar facility team members, leaders, and physicians.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: the development and facilitation of a cohesive survey readiness team. In addition, the role delivers education at all levels and assesses survey readiness through mock surveys and patient tracers including collaborating with hospital and system leaders to establish and monitor action plans for improvement.
Ideal applicant Must possess the following:
- 2 years of health-care clinical experience
- 1 year of hospital accreditation experience
Required Minimum Education
- Bachelor’s Degree required. (Nursing or healthcare-related field preferred).
Required Minimum Licensure/Certification
- Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP) preferred or CJCP
- Certification required within 24 months from date of hire.
Required Minimum Experience
- Minimum two years of experience in a healthcare setting.
- One (1) year with hospital accreditation and licensure programs (e.g. The Joint Commission, CMS) preferred.
- Required Minimum Skills
Strong attention to detail; meticulous accuracy and thoroughness.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to work independently as well as with a team Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal and written communication skills required High degree of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and accreditation software Proficiency in problem solving and negotiating teams to reach consensus
- Ability to build relationships and foster communication among stakeholders in clinical and non-clinical settings
We’d like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we’ll help you make the most of all life’s moments – on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it’s pretty simple – we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients’ lives… and your own! Here, it’s more than healthcare – it’s CareerCare!