Virtual Digital Media Marketing Intern, Fall 2021
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
The Warner Bros. Television Group oversees and grows the entire portfolio of Warner Bros.' television businesses, including worldwide production, traditional and digital distribution, and broadcasting.
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks Intern, Fall 2021 for the WWTVM Digital Media Marketing department.
When you open your favorite video streaming service, you're excited about watching great TV and movies. If you're also excited about the technology and data that make it possible, spend your summer as Digital Media Servicing Intern with Warner Bros. Worldwide TV Marketing. You will publish metadata and media that shape the way our titles are described, presented and discovered on internal and external platforms around the world. In the digital world, design is about discovery and metadata is marketing.
- Publish metadata and images to websites/apps and perform quality checks
- Track, copy edit, publish, maintain metadata and written content
- Create custom marketing art for SVOD clients
- Track upcoming Warner Bros, Turner, HBO, HBO Max releases
- Other job-related duties or projects as assigned
- No previous work experience is required.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college degree or related trade school program.
- Preferably pursuing education in digital media, software engineering, or media marketing.
- Must have experience publishing for the web.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Must have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and image formats.
- Must have a basic understanding of how web sites and applications work.
- Must be able to quickly learn a variety of online tools and systems.
- Must have excellent English communication skills. Copy editing skills are a plus!
- Must be interested in entertainment media industry.
- Must be interested in technology and data.
- Must be comfortable working in a global, multilingual business environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to learn new technologies and systems.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have ability to organize & schedule work effectively.
- Must have ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must possess professional mannerism.
- Must be willing to have fun.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands