Video Editor, Betting
About the Job
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Video Editor I position will be responsible for editing original content for our BR Betting team.
- Edit daily social video to support programming initiatives for the BR Betting vertical.
- Export deliverables for all social platforms and our mobile app.
- Transcribe and add captions to certain deliverables.
- Ideate and pitch ideas for new original content for betting initiatives.
- Works closely with producing staff to edit elements for live production.
- Maintain active lines of communication with department heads and producers on status of edits, exports, and incoming footage, while being cognizant of deadlines.
- Assists in publishing daily video content to Bleacher Report's mobile app and social platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Video Production
- 3-5 years of experience working as an editor in a media production environment. Live production environment is a plus.
- Strong understanding of sports betting culture
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, After Effects and Photoshop Knowledge in color correction, audio mixing and mixdowns preferred
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Strong understanding of editing workflows and file structure
- Knowledge working with NAS Production Storage servers and Media Asset Management systems a plus
- Ability to shoot a plus
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands