About the Job
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Analyst, Systems for the Media Supply Chain department.
The Systems Analyst for Content Operations, Localization, Mastering, and Archive will be responsible for supporting software development projects for various divisions across WM. This role will collaborate with technical teams, operations groups, and different business units, documenting user stories, defining tasks, and ensuring the needs of the various divisions are met. Working with a team of offshore/onshore vendors and internal resources, the role supports enterprise software initiatives including digital asset management, digital media workflow, mastering and localization workflow, and archive services.
- Collaborates with management, operations, and clients to document functional and business requirements, user stories, and create wireframes, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes for content and data management and distribution systems, applications and solutions.
- Ensures all documents are maintained and updated throughout the project.
- Leads analysis sessions with technical resources and client and document the requirements for projects.
- Leads scrum ceremonies and fulfills general duties of scrum master when appropriate.
- Analyzes requirements to determine business priorities, gaps, and opportunities.
- Creates functional impact analysis for new enhancements and for changes to existing systems and business processes.
- Participates in the evaluation and prioritization for process improvements.
- Assists in defining and documenting processes and functional business requirements.
- Creates presentations and leads meetings with clients.
- Develops general documentation in the areas of application development, database, system design, and technology stacks
- Develops business scenarios for testing, and creates
- Test Plans with a focus on Integration, Regression and User Acceptance testing
- Manages projects and create project plans, status reports, manage issues/risks, and provide project status to business stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an IT or associated technical role
- Entertainment industry experience is desirable
- Experience working in small to large teams to achieve project objectives and tasks under challenging deadlines, requiring successful collaboration and problem solving with team members preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Technical Knowledge/Skills in the following areas:
- Knowledge of assigned business process (subject matter expert)
- Knowledge of the software application(s) that support(s) the business process
- Requirements definition and realization
- Business process design and modeling
- Business process reengineering
- Application design experience
- Functional Knowledge / Skills in the following areas:
- Digital media
- Application and web development
- Project management SDLC's and Agile methodologies
- General Knowledge / Skills required:
- System development processes and practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen and incorporate feedback into positive results
- Functional analyst skills with documented successes
- General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must be able to work well under time constraints
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
- Must be service-oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality