SVP, Global Franchise Management
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a SVP, Harry Potter Global Franchise Management for the Harry Potter Global Franch Dev department.
The Senior Vice President will manage the Harry Potter Global Franchise Development team to deliver on the functional objectives of the global brand and franchise: Developing, coordinating and driving the franchise plan in conjunction with WarnerMedia Studio and Networks senior management and in collaboration with all relevant business units worldwide ensuring long-term success and profitability. The role reports into the President, Global Brands and Franchises and the President, Global Kids, Young Adults and Kids.
- Leads the planning process that aligns stakeholders on the global brand & franchise plan and on specific territory franchise plans for priority markets
- Educates & evangelizes the plan across stakeholders; tracks progress against the plan
- Drives the development of cross-divisional strategies identified in the global brand & franchise plan
- Partners with global research to deliver insights that track franchise health, fan engagement & fandom and serve as the foundation of planning efforts
- Supports divisions in the creation of their division-specific strategic plans
- Serves as a resource for the development and/or presentation of franchise presentations
- Sets the high-level fan experience vision & roadmap
- Partners with divisions, TBP & key partners to deliver innovative products & experiences that extend the storytelling and personalized fan journeys that drive engagement across the franchise ecosystem (digital & physical)
- Facilitates the exchange of knowledge & best practices; delivers brand consistency and drives cross-Enterprise synergy
- Creates tools & primers to on-board new teams/agencies, as well as processes that drive collaborative, efficient and flexible development
- Leads development franchise marketing including an integrated marketing plan, global campaigns/themes, marketing initiatives and toolkits for divisions, territories, and partners
- Partners with divisions, territories, and the enterprise (e.g. Fusion) to build activation plans to drive global campaigns/ signature moments
- Develops U.S. cross-divisional marketing plan and track progress
- Drives brand creative consistency and synergy by supporting divisions and their partners on campaign development/product marketing strategies; and by development of brand guidelines
- Leads a D2C digital team responsible for driving execution of all key consumer facing initiatives
- In partnership with WMTO, leads the broader digital strategy and establishes execution across controlled touchpoints (apps, websites, etc.)
- Working with the D2C team, creates audience profiles, digital ecosystem strategy and digital content roadmap (which includes merch moments, special events, etc.) in support of business goals.
- Broad and deep understanding of all facets of the entertainment industry
- Deep experience and success in managing and building brands and franchises in matrixed environments
- Inclusive leader adept at fostering teamwork and building both internal and external relationships
- Ability to effectively negotiate through complex situations to productive resolution
- Experience in using social media platforms to drive customer engagement across global audiences and demographics
- Comfortable with working across multiple time zones (LA and UK) and travel between Europe and U.S.
- Success in developing and executing global strategies with multiple consumer touchpoints as well as internal and external stakeholders