Sr UX Designer
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr UX Designer for the Monetization & Workplace Tech: Global Workplace Solutions & PMO department.
This Sr UX Designer is responsible for the information architecture, creation, development, and prototyping for our suite of content management and knowledge management products. This role requires a unique blend of technology skill in digital media development and expertise in prototyping, user pathing, process flows, and content organization.
The right candidate is a seasoned product designer and information architect with experience in complex product creation for websites, apps and connected devices.
In this role you must be able to clearly demonstrate a mastery of product architecture and creation, be able to discuss the intricacies of the product with the business team and offer creative solutions to business and tech challenges. We pride ourselves with the patience to build the best solution on extremely tight timelines. Our products are maintainable, expressive and scalable. We often ship several changes to our applications daily and test multiple versions simultaneously.
The right candidate has experience working in a large corporate environment, is familiar with the agile methodology, and is comfortable participating in both discovery and solutioning.
- Ideate, prototype, sketch, and architect product features and services across a wide portfolio of products
- Work with other developers and consultants on the team, review solutions, direct efforts on other projects, give feedback and solution where needed. Product Review/Documentation. Create the knowledge base and keep the products up to date in all security and compliance issues.
- 5-7+ years' product design or development experience
- Expertise in information architecture
- Strong visual and writing skills
- Experience building complex prototypes of products on tight timelines
- Expertise with product design and architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Design, Information Architecture or related discipline preferred or equitable work experience
- Experience working in corporate structured environments
- Ability to present and lead meetings
- Expertise with the Adobe suite
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands