Sr. Product Mgr - Data Driven Experiences
About the Job
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Sr. Product Manager for the Prod Mgmt - HBO Max department.
HBO MAX launched in May 2020 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. HBO MAX serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans the unmatched catalog of HBO content to the most recent movie releases from Warner Brothers. We're looking for talented team-players with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking, and who are passionate about contributing to Warner Media through strategic hard-work and determination.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member for the position of Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Director - Product Manager for HBO MAX Data Driven Experiences and part of the Warner Media product team. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the data science, research, design, program and engineering teams to create premium bespoke experiences for HBO Max viewers.
- Gathers, helps define, and documents internal requirements, specifically for video, for direct to consumer streaming product HBO MAX
- Communicate these requirements effectively to the Digital Products cross-functional teams.
- Works with business functions to elicit & document product roadmap items and gain cross-functional consensus on plans.
- Facilitates portfolio roadmap prioritization.
- Provides input on non-functional requirements, from market and forecast perspectives.
- Conducts regular service reviews, and analysis of product health.
- Partners with the Design/UX team to provide input on product line level decisions, ensuring design is optimized to meet business and consumer needs.
- Drives customer and internal stakeholder communications (including Brand, Content, Marketing, Media Supply Chain, Legal, Distribution and Customer Support) as the product line interface.
- For the product portfolio completes tasks associated with the following work:
- Customer research/validation
- Competitive analysis
- Business case: Identifies business value; recommends metrics and objectives based on business value at the product line level
- Product delivery solution concept
- Feature/function roadmap: reviews across product line, collaborates with other cross-departmental team members
- Business readiness/implementation planning
- External launch planning/execution
- Post-launch monitoring of product ROI, business value & customer feedback: Tracks and recommends course corrections for product line
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of Product Management or related experience.
- Prior Product-focused experience within the evolving data sciences and experiences landscape, including recommender systems, data modeling and analysis, user research and validation.
- Experience with usability / product research tools.
- Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and roadmap presentations.
- Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: JIRA, Asana) preferred.
- Strong balance of communication, creative and technical skills.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences
- Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- Self-starter, accountable and empowered.
- Collaborative work style.
- Detail oriented.