Sr Privacy Solutions Architect
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Senior Privacy Solutions Architect for the Enterprise Technology: Privacy Engineering & Architecture department.
The Senior Privacy Solutions Architect is responsible for architecting, designing and engineering solutions that support WarnerMedia's privacy compliance requirements. This role will support our core enterprise solutions including WarnerMedia's privacy compliance management suite, corresponding orchestration and integration services, APIs, reporting services, and integration w/3rd party ID verification services. Additionally, this role will support the integration of privacy solutions for WarnerMedia's products that collect personal information (websites, apps, games, etc.) including consent management, controls for data sharing with advertising and marketing tech partners, integration with SDKs/APIs across a variety of technology stacks. Solutions developed by this role will be distributed to a wide range of teams ranging from internal developers to external development teams and should be readily transferrable to those teams through training and documentation. As privacy technology is an evolving area, this role will research and evaluate privacy standards, open-source privacy or AdTech/MarTech related frameworks, new/enhanced compliance related products, and other relevant technologies. To maintain compliance, this role will develop ongoing quality assurance methods to ensure ongoing product compliance with privacy regulations leveraging highly repeatable methods wherever possible (e.g. testing automation, scheduled quality assurance checks, robotics, etc.).
- Collaborate with other members of the Privacy COE (including privacy technology product leads, privacy legal, and operations, lead the design and engineering of technical solutions to meet requirements of global data privacy regulations
- Architect and engineer enterprise privacy solutions including privacy compliance workflow management, integration solutions for OneTrust, Privacy Center, ID Verification services, and other operational requirements.
- Architect and engineer consent management and consumer privacy user experience workflows for web, mobile, game, OTT and other platforms. Solutions include SDK integration, cookie management, consent management, IAB TCF integration.
- Provide product teams with PbD (Privacy by Design) guidance, privacy related consulting (working with Privacy Legal as required). Perform privacy compliance oversight and validation/check-up of products as required
- Identify new opportunities for privacy technology stack simplification and communicate to key stakeholders
- Produce developer-friendly documentation to simplify integration efforts for teams/products that are required to integrate with our privacy solutions
- Assist in go to market related efforts to drive successful adoption and usage of our privacy solutions
- Minimum 8 years of experience architecting and engineering complex, highly integrated solutions
- Substantial experience developing solutions leveraging serverless technology
- Extensive experience in building and migrating applications in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with digital advertising technology frameworks (Ad/MarTech)
- Experience developing solutions for mobile apps (IOS, Android) and OTT platforms desired
- Hands-on implementation experience with various integration technologies, API and services development
- Substantial experience with Jira, Slack, Confluence, GitHub and other development and collaboration tools
- Experience with modern web content management systems (Drupal, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience email service provider platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience in estimating complex products/projects
- Technical documentation experience
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands