Sr. Privacy Analyst-Assurance
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia (WM) is committed to protecting, respecting and securing the personal data of our consumers, staff, and partners in a way that does not distract from the experiences that our consumers love about WM's impressive family of brands (HBO, CNN, Harry Potter, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Ellen) and our incredible theatrical, television, and game-related content.
The Privacy and Data Strategy Legal Team helps drive the digital agenda for WM, advising teams on how to use, share and protect our data to manage regulatory, brand and litigation risk across all of our products.
The Privacy Compliance Operations and Projects team is a group of privacy professionals who work alongside lawyers to deliver key projects, as well as drive privacy compliance across the enterprise.
We are currently seeking a Senior Privacy Analyst to operationalize and scale our current privacy assurance program to cover the needs of WarnerMedia's integrated processes and teams. This individual will closely partner with functional leaders in legal, technology and the business to design, implement or mature important programmatic processes that support privacy compliance. This opportunity will allow a big thinker with superior analytical skills to show their depth and breadth of privacy governance processes.
- Design and support the privacy assurance and compliance program
- Design, implement and manage the privacy asset inventory update process
- Support ongoing regulatory program implementation compliance monitoring
- Support development and maintenance of the enterprise privacy common control framework
- Other projects as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience working with data privacy legislation e.g. GDPR, CCPA.
- Knowledge of industry-accepted privacy frameworks.
- Knowledge of privacy tools and technologies.
- Project management skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
Bonus points for?
- Ad Tech company experience.
- Previous experience working on compliance or legal initiatives.
- Technology experience in any of the following: data inventory, data tagging, websites, games, digital marketing, corporate applications.
- Certifications such as: CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CISM, CDPSE, CISA
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands