Sr. Manager, Planning and Analysis
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. corporate functions provide specialized knowledge and expertise to support our vast portfolio of businesses like DC Comics, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Manager, Planning and Analysis for the Financial Planning & Analysis - Executive department.
- Manages the consolidation and by-title reporting process and the review of the ultimates submissions of Studio & Networks products and divisions for Actual and Plan (i.e. Budget, Forecast, Monthly Update, Long Range Plan) cycles.
- The Financial Planning and Analysis department is responsible for consolidation, film costs computation and financial statement preparation and analysis for Studio & Networks asto senior management, WarnerMedia and various outside parties.
- Work Experience Minimum of 5-7 years experience in an accounting/forecasting or related environment required
- Previous experience in public accounting and/or the entertainment industry required2 - 3 years of Supervisor experience required
- Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Economics or related field required, advanced degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices (GAAP) and financial statements
- Divisional or corporate reporting experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required; familiarity with developing & utilizing macros in Excel required
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong managerial skills
- SAP BW/BPS experience extremely helpful
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands