Sr Business Systems Analyst
WarnerMedia Atlanta, GA
About the Job
WarnerMedia is seeking a Business Analyst within the consumer data & privacy domain. This role will own various business and technical functions to assist the team in better understanding and implementing the shifting landscape of this domain and move toward our goal of greater first-party ownership and control of data.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with developers, product owners, testers, and architects in moving projects forward
- Document processes and features for both business and technical audiences
- Meet with and influence business stakeholders in support of enterprise initiatives
- Develop processes that support product strategy as needed
- Develop product expertise in the domain by assisting in testing and product rollout activities
- Document testing and validation steps as needed
- Support brand engagement teams and develop processes and efficiencies for product rollout to multiple brands
- Coordinate workstreams across multiple technology teams and functional areas
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Effectively Communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- 4+ years of experience in software/business analysis or similar
- You love a challenge
- Excellent written and other communication skills
- Experience and competency with processes and documentation in JIRA, Confluence, MS Office and/or similar
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Urge to roll up your sleeves and become a subject matter expert for a complex problem or system
What will set you apart from the crowd
- Experience working with data, analytics, business intelligence tools or Big Data
- Expertise in CCPA / GDPR and other privacy guidelines
- Certified Scrum Product owner
- Demonstrable skills creating technical documentation
- Technical background such as software development or training, testing, or deep knowledge of a technical area such as analytics, ad delivery, or video streaming
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands