Social Producer, House of Highlights
About the Job
House of Highlights is a key part of the Bleacher Report/Turner Sports portfolio, representing one of the most influential media brands for the Gen-Z audience. With over 32 Million followers, HoH is the heartbeat of the Gen Z sports fan, who gravitate to the brand because of its authentic voice which remains celebratory, relatable and inclusive. Everything HoH does -- from the original content we create, to our collaborations with influencers and brands, to the viral clips we curate from across the world -- aligns with these 3 core brand pillars, and it has created a connection with fans that feels more like a close friend than an inaccessible brand or publisher.
We are looking for a Social Producer to be an integral part of House of Highlights' Original content team, focusing on the development and execution of original content projects that engage the Gen Z audience and push the HoH brand forward with a specific expertise around YouTube, TikTok and emerging creators. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing show/video ideas and executions, production plans, and supervises implementation. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments
- Leading or contributing to all elements of the original content production cycle including talent evaluation/negotiations/acquisition, location contracts, storyboards, set design, scheduling, production calendars, producing, and editing.
- Driving creative brainstorming sessions around new show concepts, tentpole events, and access driven opportunities
- Providing creative guidance to other producers, editors, show talent and more
- Working closely with the social programming team to ensure formats, hooks, and run of show align with HoH voice
- Deep understanding and experience with creation of viral video content created for social media, specifically YouTube and TikTok, a must.
- 2-4+ yrs of Video Production experience
- Passion for new/emerging social trends, sports, and social+digital media
- Experience producing for social, specifically YouTube and/or TikTok
- Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
- Note: this role will require travel for production shoots
- Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs
- Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills also a plus