About the Job
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks a sales assistant for the Sports - West Coast Team 1 department.
The Sales Assistant position at Turner Sports is the ideal entry level role for an avid sports fan whose goal is to begin a successful career within media sales. Sales Assistants provide support to Account Executives and Sales Planners on everything sports-related across the Turner networks, which include properties such as: NBA on TNT, MLB on TBS, NCAA March Madness, ELEAGUE, and NBA TV. This person will be an essential part of our team's success, and we are searching for a rockstar who is curious, personable, positive, and has a strong work ethic.
- Assist the Account Executives and Sales Planners in all aspects of the TV order process (booking new orders, revisions, flow charts, order letters, etc...)
- Develop a strong working relationship with Sales Operations & Traffic, guaranteeing timely and precise order process and log positions
- Collaborate with the Sales Planners and Strategic Planning to track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules
- Liaise with ad agencies and Finance to resolve billing/invoice discrepancies and get bills paid
- Establish strong contacts at ad agencies in order to offer exceptional account service
- Help organize team & client events and plan for meetings
- Manage relationships with third party vendors (ie. premiums, subscriptions, couriers, etc.)
- Provide support to Account Executive/Management and complete additional projects as directed
- Some clerical duties including expense management & ordering office supplie
- College Degree preferred
- Internships in related fields and/or prior experience a plus
- Dedication to accuracy with both client-facing and internal project work
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects by importance
- Must be outgoing, organized, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, a problem solver and a team player with a strong interest in the media business
- Proficiency in various computer software packages: MS Office Suite, Photoshop, Salesforce
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands