Production Asst, Dev - Audio Original Series
About the Job
CNN Audio - We are your ears to the ground.
CNN Audio is creating even more ways to connect with and engage directly with our listeners. Our content takes a facts-first, immersive and authentic approach. Whether it's diving further into the biggest issues that affect the globe with some of our most celebrated anchors and reporters or looking back at a moment in history with added context, CNN Audio keeps you in the know. Our team is comprised of the best, and most passionate storytellers who cover topics across health and COVID, politics, breaking news, culture, race and equality, international affairs and more.
The Production Assistant of Development, Original Series will provide administrative and editorial support for the entire team, managing pitches and external/internal communications, providing research, and managing creative assets and marketing materials.
- Coordinate pitch review and response.
- Assist Executive Producer with scheduling.
- Research potential series and help review competitive landscape.
- Maintain creative assets.
- Support producer/associate producer by securing audio for pilots.
- Manage all transcription.
- Help prepare promotional decks for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist original series team with extra production support when needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
You must have prior audio experience, a passion for building something from the ground up, and a passion for storytelling.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of editorial experience, preferably in an audio environment.
- Knowledge of podcasting and digital audio industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
- Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Google Docs and Excel.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate and an aptitude for thriving under pressure.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands