About the Job
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Producer, Betting for the Betting - BR department.
We are looking for a seasoned, creative NYC or Atlanta-based producer on our B/R Studio team to create premium social-first content with a focus on socializing, generalizing and gamifying sports betting culture. The Producer will write, direct (on-set), produce, and post-produce content as part of an internal creative production team for B/R Studio.
- Development: Create content ideas and concepts, including serialized digital content, comedy, branded material, sales initiatives, games, and live for B/R Betting, with a constant focus on innovation in the sports betting content space.
- Creative Production: Write, direct (on-set), produce, post-produce all forms of social-first content for B/R Betting.
- Work closely with Studio Production Management to ensure projects in production are staying on schedule and budget.
- Collaborate and work with B/R Studio Development team, including joining brainstorms and pitch meetings.
- Responsible for cross-org collaboration including with Programming, B/R Betting Social team, Marketing, PR
- Live: Produce and/or direct live digital streams or shows for B/R Betting.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5+ years of high-end digital and linear creative production experience
- Ability to Interact with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specializations
- Extensive knowledge of internet, social media, sports, and popular culture Strong understanding of sports betting culture and content
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities and technical expertise for leading on-set shoot directing
- Experience with n-session edit supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Open to the role being based in NY or ATL