Mobile and OTT Solutions Engineer
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
WarnerMedia seeks a Mobile and OTT Solutions Engineer for the Privacy Engineering and Architecture Department. The role of the Mobile and OTT Solutions Engineer is to design, develop and implement WarnerMedia privacy solution offerings related to Mobile, OTT and Connected Devices across a variety of technology stacks. Additionally, this role will support the integration of WarnerMedia's Mobile & OTT products that collect personal information (apps, games, etc.) to our enterprise Privacy Compliance Management platform including consent management, controls for data sharing with advertising and marketing tech partners, integration with SDKs and APIs across a variety of technology stacks. Solutions developed by this role will be distributed to a wide range of teams ranging from internal developers to external development teams and should be readily transferrable to those teams through training and documentation. The engineer is expected to demonstrate high level technical skills and will also be responsible for staying current on rapidly changing technologies.
- Collaborate with the Architect and other members of the Privacy CoE including privacy technology product leads and analysts to design and build mobile solutions to meet requirements of global data privacy regulations
- Engineer consumer privacy user experience workflows for mobile, game, OTT and other platforms
- Engineer solutions for Privacy SDK integration, Cookie management, Consent Management, IAB TCF integration
- Incorporate Privacy by Design (PbD) principles during design and build stages of the solution
- Assist with creation of solution implementation runbooks
- Perform technical troubleshooting, incident and problem resolution for our core privacy solution offerings
- Build and test solutions for new and changing Mobile & OTT versions and platforms
- Build and deliver based on Scrum/Sprint based agile development methodologies
- Identify new opportunities for privacy technology stack simplification and communicate to architects and key stakeholders
- Assist in go to market related efforts to drive successful adoption and usage of our privacy solutions
- Ongoing technical skillset and personal development, research and development.
- 5+ years of mobile/OTT engineering experience in an enterprise IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity along with engineering and design
- 4+ years of experience with developing solutions for iOS/Android mobile apps and OTT platforms utilizing some of the mobile development frameworks/tools - Xcode, Swift, Objective C, Android Studio, Kotlin, React Native, Xamarin, Unity platform
- 3+ years of experience developing applications on one or more OTT/Connected TV platforms such as Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Tizen and WebOS.
- Experience integrating SDKs of some of the popular Advertising, Social media, CDP and Analytics platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Audience Network, Amazon Mobile Ads, Twitter, Freewheel, IronSource, Adjust, Segment, Comscore, AppsFlyer etc.
- Substantial experience with Jira, Confluence, GitHub and other development and collaboration tools
- Experience in advertising, marketing, app tracking and attribution technologies as applicable to mobile, OTT and CTV platforms
- Cloud development experience a plus (AWS preferred)
- Experience writing technical documentation and implementation runbooks
- Demonstrate strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must be able to work well under time constraints
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
- Must be service-oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands