Mgr, Platform Partnership & Livestreaming
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, WB Games San Francisco and WB Games San Diego.
WB Games Inc. seeks a best in class Platform Partnership & Livestreaming Manager to help us establish, grow & create the best experience for our community of viewers and streamers on Twitch, YouTube Gaming & fb.gg. The position will build strong relationships with each livestream platform to find opportunities in utilizing tools, features & products that they provide to help create the best viewership experience.
We are looking for a livestream expert to think outside the box strategizing and executing the livestreaming plans. Our ideal candidate is responsible working with Twitch, YouTube Gaming & fb.gg on building out a plan, monitoring & tracking the tooling that has been created. They will also be working with various internal teams to set up best in class activations to help support our game's key marketing beats.
This position will have the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the games we launch due to the importance of livestreaming, integration with the development studio & main point of contact for all things livestreaming.
In addition to knowledge of and passion for fighting games, the ideal candidate will be an expert of livestreaming across Twitch, YouTube Gaming, fb.gg & any emerging platforms. This position be joining a team committed to thinking community first, increasing viewer engagement & looking to push the envelope with innovation and fresh ideas.
- Create a livestream strategy to help support key marketing beats to amplify messaging and grow the community.
- Develop strong relationships with livestreaming platforms creating an evolving partnership
- Bring new and big ideas to the table, as well as collaboratively build on others' concepts to deliver game engagement and build brand passion
- Product management of approved tools with livestreaming platforms, internal teams & external agencies
- Be the point of contact & expert on any livestreaming events or programs to build in best practices
- Focus on building the best viewership experience & push streamers to utilize tool to build their communities
- Research and build case studies on what competition is doing on the livestreaming platforms.
- Monitor, report, and drive key livestreaming engagement performance metrics (e.g., viewership, sentiment, interactions, etc.).
- Work closely with the Influencer & Community team to reach out to streamers on feedback & ideation on tools
- Monitor and listen to viewer sentiment, emotes & what they are saying
- Build livestreaming presentations shared at an executive level
- Analysis to show impact of livestreaming projects in correlation to in-game data
- Produce Best Practice Docs and Processes that can be distributed across the Org
- 3-4 year's experience in livestreaming and platform optimization.
- 5+ years of overall work experience in related field
- Understanding of livestreaming and the impact it has for games
- Experience collaborating within a large organization, driving creative work with multiple departments
- Ability to effectively interact with internal/external stakeholders and all levels of management
- Familiarity with the gaming industry and overall enthusiasm for gaming
- Knowledge of Twitch, YouTube & fb.gg.
- Passion for games.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands