Mgr, Lifecycle Marketing Technology
About the Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Manager, Lifecycle Marketing Technology for HBO Max Data Insights & Operations. The Manager, Lifecycle Marketing Tech plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. As part of the HBO Max global rollout, you will serve as the point of contact to work with regional marketing teams to implement the central marketing tech stack, tools and capabilities to drive Acquisition and support Lifecycle Marketing efforts. You will work with regional teams to define marketing communications and data use cases, building these requirements into the stack. You will design scalable solutions, collect and provide best practices, and share learnings, frameworks, and processes that can be adopted globally.
- Work with regional Marketing teams, Product and Technology to scale the marketing tech stack and capabilities
- Provide solutions, thought leadership, and platform and process support to regional teams
- Identify and document Acquisition and Lifecycle marketing activation and data needs in each regional market
- Stay closely aligned with the central MarTech and Data teams to develop repeatable, scalable solutions, including platform feature enhancements and data segmentation enablement
- Manage vendor relationships for proper client support and needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology or data product management.
- Experience working w/ CRM and cross-channel messaging tools, preferably Braze, Airship, Adobe, or SFMC. Email channel experience required. Push, In-App, and SMS are a plus.
- Proficiency in creating/building data-driven marketing campaigns and/or journeys.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (Marketing, Product, Engineering) as well as external vendors and suppliers.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Experience in working with international markets and multiple cross functional teams.
- Experience implementing CRM and/or cross-channel marketing platforms a plus.
- Experience in Direct to Consumer business. Subscription and lifecycle marketing is a plus.
- Proficiency with SQL is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands