Mgr, Business & Customer Insights
About the Job
As a Manager, Business & Customer Insights your role will be to drive reporting and analyses aimed at developing a deep understanding of subscriber behavior. You will build analytical frameworks to solve business challenges, and work with a team of analysts in transforming complex big data into clear actionable visual insights important for strategic decision making.
- Work with team of analysts in developing and maintaining beautifully designed dashboards consumed by the HBO Max Leadership team that uncover insights in subscriber retention and engagement patterns.
- Synthesize large volumes of data and complex concepts into clear accessible learnings.
- Build compelling presentations and propose data-driven decisions to shape retention strategies.
- Define and manage project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies for team members and stakeholders.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Strategy, Marketing, Product, Operations) to drive our team's success.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs, identify opportunities for leveraging data in their operational decision making, and define clear roadmaps for business intelligence and/or data visualization solutions.
- MBA and/or advanced degree in statistics, economics or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years' of hands on experience wrangling, analyzing and visualizing data
- Candidate should have advanced SQL skills
- Proven track record of performing comprehensive analyses independently
- Strong communicator, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects
- Detail oriented and cares about the quality of the team's output
- High tolerance for ambiguity and fast-changing environment
- Excited to work in the entertainment industry and, in particular, at a premiere video streaming service
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands