Marketing Tech. Mgr, Brand Marketing & Audience
About the Job
The Manager, Marketing Technology plays an integral, cross-functional role within the MarTech team. You will be responsible for managing the marketing tech stack to support Marketing strategy and execution that drive growth and retention. You will help setup and maintain marketing, media, and advertising platforms, and support overall platform operations for HBO Max.
- Collaborate with Growth, Content, and Partner Marketing to collect requirements for supporting media campaign initiatives and ensuring MarTech platform capabilities are in place
- Ensure proper platform setup to enable advanced targeting, measurement and media optimization, staying ahead of industry and vendor changes that impact the business
- Manage and operate the CDP, DMP, and other audience segmentation tools and processes.
- Facilitate the audience segmentation process to media and measurement platforms.
- Develop proficiency in our 1P consumer touchpoints and attributes used to support audience segmentation.
- Lead the implementation of proper taxonomies and naming conventions across digital channels to ensure proper data collection for marketing performance analysis
- Assist in vendor evaluations, POCs, and MarTech and Data Provider implementations
- Provide expertise and support related to ad platform restructuring and capability delivery for international expansion
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing technology or media platform operations with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
- Familiarity with media planning, execution, and measurement. Agency experience a plus.
- Experience with social media platforms, Google Marketing Platform, search and programmatic media.
- Technical experience in designing and implementing taxonomy/naming conventions including use of tools to support taxonomy management (Claravine, Dataplex)
- Experience in managing implementation updates related to iOS14.
- Must have prior audience data segmentation experience in Data Management Platforms or Customer Data Platforms (preferably Segment, mParticle, Neustar).
- Hands-on experience working with consumer-level event and attribute data for audience segmentation, targeting, and measurement.
- Experience working with an MMP (preferably Appsflyer)
- Experience working with identity onboarding and resolution partners
- Demonstrated ability to manage and maintain cross-functional relationships (marketing, technical, and business teams) as well as external vendors and agencies.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Experience in Direct to Consumer business, OTT and Entertainment industry is a plus.