Manager, Social B/R (Always On)
About the Job
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The Always On Social Content Manager is responsible for day-to-day management of producers and supporting the brainstorm, creation and delivery process of Always On social content for Bleacher Report and the respective portfolio brands. The Manager will specifically lead B/R's Always-On Social Content team in strategy on content selection, script writing, project management and innovation, as well as serve as direct manager and mentor to a team of 3-7 producers.
- Oversee daily content development and production
- Manage group of direct reports (producer level) and individual development
- Determine producer assignments, budget allocation and content selection against most important sports and cultural tentpoles
- Oversee content review process and provide feedback against pitches and content production to individual producers
- Co-Manage social content calendar with assistant manager
- Manage operational budget for Always-On content
- Communicate and coordinate content development with Programming and Production teams,
Support director in developing always-on content plans for major tentpoles
- Strategize against RFP opportunities and oversee all sponsored content campaigns.
- This role may require the employee to regularly appear on-camera or have their voice used on video as needed (as mutually agreed upon).
- 5+ years' experience in digital media, social media and content creation
- 2+ years management experience, leading small teams and/or projects/events
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop skill sets of producers
- Ability to provide relevant feedback and oversee multiple projects
- Deep understanding and cultural knowledge of current media, digital content space
- Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
- Awareness of Bleacher Report's platforms, voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands