Executive Assistant-Kids Content
WarnerMedia Burbank, CA
About the Job
WarnerMedia seeks an Executive Assistant-Kids Content for the Kids Content - Toon department. Provides administrative and clerical support to the VP, Long Form (WBA) and VP, Series (CNS).
- Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
- Answers telephone, screens, logs and places calls, maintains contact database
- Assists in doing research on various types of Animation series and networks WBA and CNS will be pitching.
- Organizes creative meetings, brainstorm sessions and makes sure all presentation materials are ready for project pitches and website meetings.
- Reviews and prioritizes pitch requests for review. Follow up with creators and artists to coordinate meetings, pitches, review notes, etc.
- Maintains and updates various reports for distribution.
- Prepares check requests or expense reports and follows through.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous secretarial experience required
- Previous children television and animation preferred
- High school diploma
- College diploma
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands