Executive Assistant III
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Horizon Television is one of the entertainment industry's leading producers of scripted series for the cable marketplace and primetime reality series for both network and cable. Scripted series include Rizzoli & Isles for TNT, Pretty Little Liars for Freeform and Queen Sugar for OWN. WHTV's unscripted series include the smash hit singing competition show The Voice for NBC; the hit reality franchise The Bachelor-which also includes The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise.
Warner Horizon Television Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the WH Unscripted Television department.
To provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, Unscripted Television.
- Answers telephones and places calls.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, etc.
- Creates and distributes deal memos to the Business Affairs department
- Prepares documents such as correspondence and expense reports.
- Log and track incoming pitch submissions and international formats to ensure timely response and accurate record keeping.
- Communicates program details and coordinates flow of information to other departments including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing.
- Handles distribution of rough-cuts and other important show content to senior executives.
- Maintains weekly tracking grids for all shows in production and development
- Direct supervisor for production office PA and interns
- Maintains back ups for all development material
- Handles audience guests for show tapings.
- Proofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
- Books travel for EVP & various talent as needed for pitches and/or production.
- Types reports, letters, memos, etc.
- Takes and transcribes dictation as required.
- Orders supplies.
- Stay informed on industry developments, track marketplace changes and conduct competitive research.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous administrative experience required.
- Familiarity with television industry and unscripted programming preferred.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment such as studio, network, agency or production company strongly preferred.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP/Concur preferred.
- Mac Software and affiliate programs. Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel required.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance, and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Knowledge of report, letter, logs, etc. formats required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands