Executive Assistant II
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Pictures seeks an Executive Assistant for the Animation department. Looking for an eager assistant with a passion for storytelling and animation to provide administrative and creative support to the SVP, Production, and Creative Executive.
- Arranges executives' calendars, schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
- Answers phone, screens, logs and roll calls.
- Tracks samples, submissions and incoming material for all current development projects.
- Tracks talent database and competitive development.
- Tracks talent availabilities with agencies and management companies.
- Prepares and tracks deal memos for talent and correspond with appropriate Legal departments.
- Prepares and coordinates all material for teleconference sessions.
- Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Maintains various files, records, indexes and logs. Makes photocopies of reports, documents and other materials.
- Orders supplies.
- Audits, codes and processes invoices.
- Performs various researches.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Coordinates/arranges travel and hotel accommodations (International or Domestic)
- 1-2 years previous experience as a production assistant, trainee or assistant at a studio/production company/agency/management company strongly preferred.
- Interest in animation.
- Interest in development/writing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typing: 30 wpm.
- Preferred: Proficient in organizational tools (Microsoft, Google, Apple)
- Proficient in programs including Adobe CC, Final Draft, FileMaker Pro, Pix, ZOOM, WebEx, Teams
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- General Office Activities - Walking, Talking, Standing, Sitting, Typing, Finger Manipulation, Lifting, and Bending, and etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- General Office Environment.
- Computer, printer, telephone, photocopy machine.