About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Department Clerk for the Electrical Construction department.
- Primary duties include billing and researching discrepancies.
- Processing and tracking of estimates, service request tickets, payments, purchase orders, and studio work authorizations.
- Communicates with internal and external clients regarding new and existing orders.
- Performs general clerical duties for all the Utility Services departments such as answering heavy/busy phones, preparing correspondence, maintaining files and ordering office supplies.
- Submits Time and Attendance. Maintains receipts and other pcard documents, reconciles pcards and prepares pcard submittal packages.
- Performs special projects as requested.
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Requires strong billing experience and exposure to general accounting practices.
- Background must demonstrate sound basic math aptitude, effective communication and customer service skills, experience in managing client-relations, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Concur, SRM and OTA a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands