Database Coord (12-Month Project)
About the Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Database Coordinator for the Recruiting & Talent Development department.
The Database Coordinator will assist the Talent Recruitment & Development team by accurately entering all relevant information regarding on and off-air editorial talent to a newly created shared database. This person will be tasked with retrieving, researching, and organizing notes to include in every entry. They will be responsible for creating individualized reports, as requested, based on specific search criteria including key metrics for tracking talent across the industry. It is also essential they provide feedback and ideas for efficiency. The Database Coordinator will work independently, have the ability to navigate technology issues, and maintain a high level of confidentiality. This is expected to be approximately a one year role from date of hire, subject to change based on business needs.
- Qualified candidate should have experience managing a large database
- Experience with Excel and other spreadsheets required
- Knowledge of media and news industry preferred
- Individual most have impeccable research skills and ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills are essential