Content Programmer I
About the Job
The Community Programmer I is responsible for elevating and inspiring the voices of B/R App users. They are tasked with helping stand up hundreds of communities ranging from leagues, teams and topics. If you love interacting with people, have a sharp sense of what resonates with sports fans, and the spirit to help build something new this role is for you.
- Create and program content that helps ignite the voices of community members in the B/R App
- Execute plans around tentpole events throughout the sports calendar
- Collaborate with social and premium packaging to ensure community content gets elevated across all platforms
- Help elevate the voice and tone of communities across all sports by engaging directly with community leaders and contributors
- Build and curate communities within the B/R app and help seed conversation.
- 1-3 years of sports media experience preferred
- Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports. Expertise in NFL, NBA, CFB, MLB a plus.
- A keen awareness of B/R's app voice. When news happens, be expected to know how B/R's audience would react.
- Well versed in the world of sports culture.
- Copywriting and monitoring social aggregation tools.
- Being an online community leader elsewhere
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands