Cloud Cost Optimization Operations Analyst
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an energetic and enthusiastic Cloud Optimization Operations Analyst for the Application Infrastructure & Operations team (AIO).
- Triage and assist first level technical support requests for AIO
- Prioritize and assist cloud account owners, stakeholders, application developers and engineers communicate market realities regarding the economics of running applications and infrastructures in the cloud
- Prioritize and assist application owners as needed regarding infrastructure and site performance monitoring support available for their application(s) running in the cloud.
- Prepare and present first level security remediation support for our portfolio to cloud account owners, stakeholders, application developers and engineers regarding their applications running in the cloud.
- Experience managing client servicing issues preferred.
- Experience in troubleshooting information gathering and analysis.
- Experience working with documenting processes and creating end user training and support.
- Experience working in small to large teams to achieve project objectives and tasks under challenging deadlines, requiring successful collaboration and problem solving with team members preferred.
- Experience tracking budget costs against actual spend.
- Entertainment industry or digital media creation experience preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree. Flexible on subject matter (Work Experience supersedes).
- AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud Certification(s) a plus.
- Strong familiarity with ServiceNow, JIRA/Confluence, Slack and Office 365 suite of apps such as Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint a plus
- The right person will have strong business, technical and analytical sense and capable of understanding the complexities of IT environments
- Experience working within an agile software development process
- Experience working at a world-class, modern technology company
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills; must be able to produce various reports (including ad-hoc reports) on cost optimization tools in a timely manner
- Strong Executive-level communications skills (both spoken and written)
- Strong documentation skills; must be able to produce concise documentation on cloud cost optimization processes that are easily understood by a wide audience
- General office activities - walking, standing, sitting, speaking, finger manipulation, lifting, bending, etc
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone, or virtual meeting software like Webex, Teams or Slack.
- Must be able to pay close attention to complex detail and understand written and oral instructions
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively
- Must be able to work well under time constraints
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities, communicating changes in scope and schedule to all parties concerned
- Must be service-oriented
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands