WarnerMedia Atlanta, GA
About the Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Carpenter I for the Prod - Studio Ops - Tstudios department.
- Requires a solid understanding of the scenery construction process.
- They will assist other carpenters and painters in the shop and should be able to effectively work in a wide range of materials - wood, plexiglass, laminates, and metals
- 3 years of experience in the film/TV industry preferable.
- Ability to interpret drawings for construction.
- Proficient in use of hand and power tools.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands