Assoc Producer Social (Always-On)
About the Job
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report seeks an Associate Social Producer to support the day-to-day coverage of all of the team's Always On content executions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting producers and senior producers to brainstorm, develop and produce sport-specific content including but not limited to NBA, NFL, College Sports, Gambling, MLB, Soccer and more.
- Compiling notes, images and footage to guide content though the back end of production work.
- Working with in-house editors and (at time) some independently contracted artists to producer engaging content for the most important moments in sports
- Must have an understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
- Must have experience working with content calendars and creating basic content executions for large sports brand social media accounts
- 1-2+ years experience in journalism/sports
- Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands