Assistant, Marketing & Publicity
About the Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Unscripted Television is the leading producer of unscripted television in America with over 50 series totaling some 2,500 hours of programming annually across broadcast, cable, streaming, digital, and first-run syndication, as well as high-end documentaries. Led by Mike Darnell, President, the division produces major franchises that include the long-running, powerhouse franchise of "The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette," and "Bachelor in Paradise"; multiple Emmy winning "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and the primetime hit "Ellen's Game of Games"; the multi-Emmy winning blockbuster "The Voice"; the Fox hit "The Masked Dancer"; the Emmy winning "Who Do You Think You Are?" returning to NBC; "The Real Housewives of New York"; "The Bradshaw Bunch"; "Extra"; and "The Real"; plus, the Greg Berlanti produced signature documentaries "Helter Skelter" for EPIX and "Equal" for HBO Max, among others. The unscripted unit also recently announced "The Wheel," BBC's number 1 game show launch in over a decade, coming to NBC; the upcoming hybrid alternative-scripted series "True Story" with Ed Helms and Randall Park; "Ellen's Next Great Designer" for HBO Max; the Ava DuVernay produced "Home Sweet Home" coming to NBC; and the highly anticipated "Friends" reunion coming to HBO Max.
Burbank Television Enterprises LLC seeks an Assistant, Marketing & Publicity for the WWTVM WW Comm. & Social Media department.
- Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks (coordinates and schedules high volume of meetings, coordinates travel, submits expense reports, processes invoices, directs phone lines)
- Participates in team meetings and brainstorms.
- Assists with awards submissions, campaigns and shows (ticketing, travel, etc.). Updates acclaim sheets for all shows.
- Tracks press clips and prepares press clip reports. Maintains press lists, bios and other press materials.
- Supports series campaigns, including creating talent itineraries, booking glam, coordinating talent travel, assisting with events.
- Maintains and updates various department and team calendars with ongoing activities.
- College degree in Communications or a similar field preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience preferred
- Similar experience directly related to Publicity, Communications and/or Marketing a plus
- Position requires initiative, problem-solving and follow through.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, prioritization and administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely and obsessively detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong phone skills, good judgement and the ability to juggle many different tasks simultaneously without any errors.
- Highly responsible, discreet and sensitive to quick turnaround deadlines.
- A go-getter for whom no job is too big or small.
- Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The person in this position will also need to handle many sensitive documents and must be trusted with confidentiality.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands